News Publishing script required..

ghanirajput

i want a script which should be easily integrated with the website and should fully customizable like cutephp.. the problem with cutephp is that it can't handle large data since it stores all the news articles in one .txt file on the server.. as the number of articles grow.. the size of .txt file increases and it becomes impossible for the server to handle the script.. i want a script which should be easily integrated into the website and should have the following features.

- article categories

- admin panel to add news

- should use mySQL to store articles or it should create .htm files for articles..

i hope you get the point..

by the way if i want to write my own script.. what is the easiest way to write a script which should have categories, show news on webpages, have admin password protected add news area.. should create seperate files on the server or use mysql..nothing complicated.. simple news posting script..

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.