Database/Credit System?

Viryoulent

I'm looking to open a custom giftcard shop in which I'll be selling giftcards at 75%-95% of the face value. (I usually buy them off ebay cheap and resell them).

I've already got the login system complete by using one I found online. What I'm looking to do now is make the shop section now where I can import a text document with the giftcard #, and Pin number to have them all show up in a list (but have only the first 6 numbers show up and the rest stared out with "***" until purchased, with the option to add each individual one to the cart (checkboxes beside each one).

But I want them to be able to buy them with "credits". Credits being a site currency I'd like to be created. I want users to be able to buy these "credits" with the LibertyReserve API. These credits are to be attached to their login until used up. 1 credit = 1$ LR

I notice Libertyreserve has a sample shop script: http://www.libertyreserve.com/en/home/downloads , but it doesnt exactly have the credit features and cart features I stated above, however I'm sure can be somewhat useful in coding what I need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I have no idea where to start. I'm sure this is basic to some, and well I'm looking to hire someone if they are confident they can complete this quick, otherwise any free feedback would help so much.

Here is the site so far... http://www.eliteids.com/lrstore

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.