Facebook API returns a photo-related error...

WeirdMystery

I have an facebook application, I look in the errors log routinely to see if there are any abnormalities. Today, I found one.

[sun Feb 27 15:28:25 2011] [error] [client **.***.71.38] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  0 in *** on line 33
    [sun Feb 27 15:28:26 2011] [error] [client **.***.71.38] Exception: 121: Param pid must be a valid merged photo id

Now, I have no idea what is going on here. I have found the location of where the error occurs:

$fb_photo = $facebook->api("me/photos", "POST", $attachement);
    $FQLQuery = "SELECT object_id, pid, src_big, link FROM photo WHERE object_id = " . $fb_photo['id'];
    $FQLResult = $facebook->api(array('method' => 'fql.query', 'query' => $FQLQuery, 'access_token'=> $session['access_token']));
    $targetPhoto = $FQLResult[0];

I tried to help a user of mine get their account back on track, however, re-authenticating the application seems like the only way to fix it. It works for most of the users, however, there are a couple few who get my exception message.

If anyone has any knowledge of whats going on here, that would be appreciated

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.