cms error messages

cactus

Hi,

I am creating a cms using php and my sql for my website. I have managed to create the majority of it but am having trouble added a menu on each page.

It appears on the homepage with the following code:

<ul id="headlines">

<?php foreach ( $results['articles'] as $article ) { ?>

<li>

<h2>

<a href=".?action=viewArticle&articleId=<?php echo $article->id?>"><?php echo htmlspecialchars( $article->title )?></a>

</h2>

</li>

<?php } ?>

</ul>

Once I click on a selection from the menu it takes me to the correct article but there is no menu now.

If I try to copy and paste the code from homepage into my viewArticle file it gives me the error messages 'undefined index articles on line 6' and 'invalid argument supplied for for each'.

This is the viewArticle code after I pasted in the code from homepage:

<ul id="headlines">

<?php foreach ( $results['articles'] as $article ) { ?>

<li>

<h2>

<a href=".?action=viewArticle&articleId=<?php echo $article->id?>"><?php echo htmlspecialchars( $article->title )?></a>

</h2>

</li>

<?php } ?>

</ul>

<h1 style="width: 75%;"><?php echo htmlspecialchars( $results['article']->title )?></h1>

<div style="width: 75%;"><?php echo $results['article']->content?></div>

I would really appreciate anybody helping me figure out how I can add the menu onto the viewArticle page.

Thanks in advance :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.