PHP Email Form

ffmikem

Hi everyone! :)

I just setup a PHP Email form on my site, but everytime I submit the form with the data, nothing reaches my email! 

View the webpage at http://www.anywhereccw.com/regis.html .  Also, can someone help me make sure all of the data inputted is captured in the email?

And both regis.html & FormToEmail.php are in the same root directory!

THANKS!

Mike

[attachment deleted by admin]

The only thing I can say is have your checked your spam folder? Also, double check the spelling of your email address in the script.

Other than that, I can't work out why it wouldn't work, unless you've played with other parts of the code?

Denno

Ensure that you pass through the email, subject, and headers when doing html email or else it will reach spam folder.

There are nice mail classes which makes e-mailing easier to ensure you have atleast the correct criteria.

Also note that e-mail goes to spam folder when,

1) subject is empty

2) body is too simplistic

3) header types are incorrectly formed

Witnot

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.