php upload fails for large size files

dalitec

Hi

I am running debian lenny, apache2 php5. My fail upload fails for large file sizes. A 6.2 MB file uploads file, but a 10.2Mb file fails. I have set the Max file size to 50MB and max_execution to 600  etc in php.ini, but still have the same problems. I  have noticed many others having similar problems. Is there a solution?

[attachment deleted by admin]

What's the actual syntax that you used to change the upload_max_filesize setting, where exactly did you try to set it at, did you use a phpinfo() statement to verify that it was actually changed, and what does the phpinfo() statement show for the post_max_size setting?

Thank you for pointing out the post_max_size setting. I had changed the upload_max size but not the post_max_size.  Once I changed that, upload worked fine for the larger file size. Thanks again. Hopefully others having similar problems will benefit from this.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.