Find Similar Products

smokyyyyyy

hi My first language is not english so i hope you bear it

i am new to php am am making my shopping Cart as my web engineering course i have made everything i all want to know how to i show similar products when a user click on any product details it open new page and shows a detail of that page i want to show similar products list below to details so can any tell me how to do it plzz kindly see the pic in atttachment i have posted snap shop of my page i put similar product statically i want to show it dynamically from tha data base kindly answer please

regards

[attachment deleted by admin]

There should be a type or family etc. column that you can extract the products from.

You already have the information from the clicked product.

Can you post some of the relevant table structures?

well i do not have family column on my table i  have id, product _name, catagory, sub catagory,details,image, price

these are my columns in my table ......and in the picture in simlar products catagory

anything possible without add new column?

I would imagine 'category' and 'sub_category' would be the column(s) you want to check for similar products.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.