Request Form

Aman22

I am new to all this, so please help :confused:

I want to create a request form, basically when I click onto a hyperlink on my web page I want it to call windows explorer with the following ftp;//test.co.uk (example), which will bring up the page and I can log in.

Any help would be a much appreciated ;)

Hi Spiderwell

sorry for confusion, what i simply want to do is when im on my web page I want to view my ftp files, so I want to create a button, which when clicket it will promt windows explorer to open another window with a link to the ftp files so I can login from any individual pc when required.

the link you have given me, does call the windows explorer which is great, however the problem im getting is that i want it to go directly to the ftp file only and not be open to all other files.

the reason for not using the browser is that it only lets me view the files, whereas if i was using the windows explorer i can also edit/delete/add when required.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.