about page load

vj411

Hello frnds,

Im new in ur forum....I want to know that my one page is taking too much time to load....in that page no images exists..but on that page around 6000 records are loding from database....I m confuse that may be such a large records it is taking too much time...so will u help me out that what can i do so the page can be loaded quickly with these records....

this is urgent for me.....pls pls pls....give me solution soon

Thnx a lot in advance

Although an explanation is nice.. A more detailed one explaining a little better what your trying to do and showing the code your currently using is helpful to us trying to help you solve your problem. Otherwise with nothing to work with we can't help you. Note on showing your code, try to isolate it to specifically where the issue is, not many of us want to dig through 500 lines to find one issue somewhere.

actully its too much lengthy code around  1400 lines...but i also dont knw where's the problem bcoz data all are coming properly..in those data the registration keys are loading from the database..this keys are used while some1 is coming to register in my site....so by loading the page i get one warning

"Warning: Unknown: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively in Unknown on line 0"

so i want to solve this.......

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.