Facebook Like Button checking if someone has liked certain page

beanymanuk

I am trying to allow a user to proceed to another page but only after a user has clicked a Facebook like button and a check has been done to check if the currently logged in user has liked the specific Facebook Page.

How can I go about this?

Thanks in advance  :)

Just an example

You have certain newsposts in ur database with fields (newsID, date, title, content).

You will also have to have a table with the preferences (so wether you like something or not).. with fields (preferenceID, userID, newsID, like)

The standard value for like = 0..

whenever you press a like button it remembers the user who clicked it, the post itself and changes like to 1.. etc

i hope that helps

my site doesn't have any login I want it linked into Facebook so if the user is signed into google on their computer they can click the like button on my site if they havn't already done so. Then after they have clicked like and this is recognized by Facebook I want to allow the user to proceed to another page.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.