PHP and Flash

BellQuestWars

Hey guys, once again I have a question.

For the game I'm working on in PHP for practice with MySQL, I want to see if I can use data from a flash document (you play a little game and get x points, you are then given x worth of resources...)  I'm not very good with ActionScript,  and I dont think ActionScript can connect to mySQL...  I'm thinking I could just make a page that the flash program links to, then that gives the points (and I could just have a set amount of points for completing the task...) But then people could just keep going to that page and getting infinite resources... Is there a way I could hide the adress of the page so nobody knows what it is?

Thanks!

Edit: Also, I know how to transfer variables with Flash and PHP, but thats not secure enough, as the person can refresh the page. I'm looking for something that secure so that the user finishes the program, then is sent to a page that changes the users resources, then that page redirects to the program again (so the player never really sees that page, but if I get serious with this game (which I probably will) then people can easily discover this hack...)

Once again, thanks for any input!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.