php code does not work on the windows.

Dear Friends

i am not a php develoers. but now i want to learn php for that i start from the free and open SOURCE software. i start from the opensource software IPATH which used by many countries for the tele-medicine. in that module there are difrent module which are developed in php in that module there are many options. one optin is Export case in the zip format. when i click on that click it downloads a zip file but zip file with 0 bytes. when i go through the code i found that there are two lines of code in php which are only for the UNIX operating system these does not work on the windows. lines are given bellow but i want to change these lines for the windows

system( "cd ".$ipath->conf['data_dir']."/tmp; "."zip -r ".basename($this->zip_file)." ".basename($exp_dir). " > /dev/null");

system( "rm -r $exp_dir" );

can any one of you help me to changes these lines for windows platform.

i am waiting for your positive response

Regards

Dodo

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.