Dynamic order (like invoice)

houssam_ballout

Hello,

I need help creating dynamic order (for invoice) in php.

Its like an invoice, where the header is entered once, but the products, quantity are entered more than one time in the same page,

so for example, if the user select a product and click add, it will displayed on a row & a new row become active.

Also, the table called order, how should I manage it?

As it may had multiple products per it?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Do you have much experience with php and MySQL?  What's the most complicated task you've done with them?

The reason I ask is that what you are asking is a very general question, and I don't want to give an unhelpful answer.

Can you show us what you have so far?  I would expect you to have an order table with an order id (primary key), and an "order_products" table with an order id, product id and item count, and perhaps additional information like actual price charged (which may be different if there's a discount, for example).

What kind of help do you want?  If you want someone to write code for you, you can ask in the freelancing forum.

What you are describing sounds good to me.  You can add an additional row each time a new product is added to the order.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.