phpbb geshi syntax highlighter

ive made a forum http://coolcodeforum.co.cc. I would like to install a syntax highlighter. so i found this.

i have followed the intall instructions just as they say but when i open includes/functions.php

#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------

#

includes/functions.php

#

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------

#

$match = array('<br />', "[/*:m:$bbcode_uid]", ":u:$bbcode_uid", ":o:$bbcode_uid", ":$bbcode_uid");

$replace = array("\n", '', '', '', '');

#

#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]------------------------------------------

#

$match = array('</li></ol>', '</li>', '<br />', "[/*:m:$bbcode_uid]", ":u:$bbcode_uid", ":o:$bbcode_uid", ":$bbcode_uid");

$replace = array("", "\n", "\n", '', '', '', '');

#

as it says above, i tryed find the '$match = array' line but it does not exist! this is MOD version 0.7.5 and my forum phpbb forum version is 3.0.8

Your best bet to figure this out would to be posting this question on the phpBB forums.

Besides that, try this mod, it seems to be newer. Might work for you.

EDIT: That said, you might want to read this which is about said mod above. It might be worthwhile if you post your queries over at their forums. Unless someone else here uses phpBB.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.