On checkbox select, update textarea-info in the right database-field.

Aart

Or something like that... I am not sure how to put this..

Anyway, I'll just get started with explaining my problem.

I have an admin-page in which you can delete the comments given on blogs, using checkboxes and clicking on a button with the value 'verwijderenSubmit'. The deletion part works just fine, nothing wrong.

However, I also want to be able to EDIT the comments with an other button called 'bewerkenSubmit', using the same checkboxes that I use for deletion.

Selecting the right CID (CommentID) is no problem, because that works the same as the deletion-part, but selecting the right textarea to update into the database is the problem...

I uploaded a file here with the whole code: http://dhost.info/ddfs/myproblem.html

I escaped the textarea within with square brackets, because otherwise the whole textarea would screw up.. :P

I also added <!-- RELEVANT CODE --> to select the parts that I need to change.

Well, I hope you understand my problem and can help. :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.