Backup of Database PHP MYSQL (HELP REQUIRED)

radiations3

Can we create a backup of database entered data in PHPMYADMIN?

As you know if we are using locally any database through php then in case of system crash or the like our all the enterred saved data  in the database will gonna be lost

i want to know that is it possible to create a back up for our saved data in the database and if is it possible then how can we do it????

well i know about this exporting thing  but its drawback is its manual and i want it to be done auotmatically

How can we do that

No where in your original request did you mention anything about an automated process. You simply asked whether a backup could be made. You waste your time and ours when you don't ask for what you really want.

For an automated solution you can either do a scheduled task (windows) or a cron job (Linux) to run a backup script at a specified time interval Or,  if you coded your project in such a way that all the database scripts are in a consolidated location you could even build something into all those processes to do the backup based upon what data is being created/changed.

Manual backups are just as commonplace as automated ones. They both have their purposes in the software industry. Before deploying a new build to the production environment a manual backup is generated in case the deployment goes south and the environment needs to be restored to its original state. A manual backup could also be run right before an import or migration is done. If you relied only on automated backups you would either lose all the data that changed since the last automated backup and the process you wanted to protect yourself against or you would have to lock all users out of the application until the next automated backup occurred.

As my sig atates

The quality of the responses received is directly proportional to the quality of the question asked.

If you ask an imprecise question, you will get an imprecise response.

• 4 months later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.