User Management login and member area

sonyaseth

I am looking for a Script

1- which has a new user registeration and lhe can log to the site after "ADMIN  APROVAL"

2- Multiple levles ie, user had multiple levles under which he can register  on registration page ( Paid,Trial or Free) and after aproval of their registration  by admin they r redirected to thier respective area ie free page, paid page or Trial page

Thnks to all Seniour for Earilier help  :examine:

Just make a post form and have them fill out the information needed.  Log the post to the database if the username/email/whatever is all unique, and have a column for approved defaulted to 0.  In the admin panel, call the submissions with column 0 and make an option to update the value to 1 upon approval.

The levels would just be another column, like "groups" in most scenarios like forums.

I don't know of a premade script for it, but it's very simple what you're asking for.  I'm assuming posting here you know some PHP, so it shouldn't take long to make.

thnks to reply given by some members

i am a newbie in php and dont know v much about wrtting in this laonguage so if someone had a idea of this script or this script he can help me or give me a weblink of any such script  it reqiore much coding which is more then i know i can make a form but submitting this data to sql and then fetching the required from there when user logs in impossible task for me

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.