String between characters

Plug-in

Thank you very much, I'm not sure how to give reputation on this forum so if you can then possibly help me to the button :P

Also if you have any good preg_replace(); tutorials that you've made or read that would be a great help so I can understand it :)

Thank you very much, I'm not sure how to give reputation on this forum so if you can then possibly help me to the button :P

Also if you have any good preg_replace(); tutorials that you've made or read that would be a great help so I can understand it :)

You can't give rep, just enjoy the results. :)

The only thing you really need to learn with the preg_replace function is regex.  There's a whole section here devoted to that.

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?board=43.0

1) There is a "SOLVED" button at the bottom of the page. Use it to mark the topic as solved.

2) You should start a new topic for a new question - especially since fwrite() has nothing to do with "String between characters"

How are you looking at the results of your fwrite(). If you are viewing it in the browser, the browser changes a newline into a space. Use the View Source feature of the browser to see the newlines or look at the original file. If this is not the problem, we will probably have to see some code.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.