Server code From a wsdl

Kyor

Hi,

A consumer give me  WSDL that describe SOAP messages in order to communicate together by Web services.

The first WSDL is a webservice that I consume, no problem for this part.

But the second one must be implemented in our side, a wsdl is provided to describe the ws that we must develop. The problem is that I don't know how to do? Is a tool exist to generate server code from a wsdl? should I develop from scratch and try to match the wsdl? Any clue will be welcome.

Regards,

Kyor

The SOAP extension provides a set of classes that make it easy to send SOAP requests, and then returns the response. In particular, take a look at SoapClient. There's a few examples posted by users that will probably help you. Try and read it to understand it, and not just cut and paste the code. Will be far more beneficial for you...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.