Best way to pass a lot of user input to another page?

shanetastic

I have a page that has roughly 100 text input fields.  Once the user is done, I need to put the data in my mysql db.  How do I get the data from the user input page to the php page that will process the data (e.g. process.php)?

I've done some searching and found a few possibilities

[*]use a ajax style call back to load a seperate asp page (e.g. createsession.asp) and that page set session variables that can then be read by process.php

[*]write everything to a cookie using some sort of a delimiter so that it can handle multiple variables (e.g. cookie data => var1/var2/var3/var4...

[*]write all the data to a text file and then have process.php load that file

Which should I pursue?  Is there a better option?

:o Glad I asked before I started coding some ridiculous method!

So it looks like all I have to do is use action=destination.php and method=post.  I thought form data had to be passed in the URL unless you used a script to do something like a was proposing.  This is obviously much easier.  Thanks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.