Display frame on CERTAIN links

sphinx

Hello,

I'm want to manually configure what URL's can display a frame, in which I'm using this:

$frame = 1;

I basically need a code in which I can define what links display the frame, otherwise, the below code shows:

$frame = 0;

All my links follow the following format:

http://site.com/link

http://site.com/link2

Thanks!

PS:

I've provided an example of code to help you understand, however, i'm unsure how to allow multiple prefix's and include 'else':

$link ='index.php?link';
if (isset($_GET['link']))
$frame = 1;
} else {
$frame = 0;

No echo required, it's a config.php file.

I sincerely have no idea what you mean...

The code you have would work, in the sense that if ?link is present in the url, then it would make the variable $frame equal 1, otherwise 0 (as long as you remove the first line and close the block off with the missing } after your last line)

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Having a config file that gets modified based on your url kind of beats the point of having a config file, in the sense that you're doing the configuration through the url and not through the config file...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.