Odd Form Submit. IP issue? Javascript?

n0ts0smart

Hi folks,

I have had a developer code a site with the following payment methods: Authorize.net (AIM), Paypal Web Payments Pro, and Cash only. When I submit my payment form with any of the above processors, the page refreshes and deletes all the information recorded. Nothing is submitted through the APIs, recorded in the admin panel of the site or emailed. However, my developer from the Ukraine is able to use the form perfectly. We have tried it on several different computers in the US and none of them work. He and his fellow coders are able to submit information using the forms without a problem and are suggesting that something is wrong on my end. Neither one of us can figure out what the problem is because nothing shows up in the PHP error dumps. Any thoughts? I'm putting my money on Javascript, but I'm not sure. I will post the site if necessary, just request it.

I'm having him code the processors in a separate location without JavaScript...or most of it anyway. There might be conflicts with other Java within the site, but it's strange that multiple people from the Ukraine could submit, but no one from the US. Do they release different versions of browsers in different areas?

Do they release different versions of browsers in different areas?

I don't think so, or at least if they did the differences wouldn't be in how they interpret code, but rather language/button differences I'd assume.

If it's not a Javascript issue then possibly an issue in the server settings, I think it's safe to assume your web servers wouldn't be setup identical to theirs.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.