PHP HELP To converts dates to certain numbers.

0o0o0

Im trying to auto download html pages from the net.

Their sports picks.. basically I am doing this through cron. So I dont need to touch it when its figured out.

Ok .. ive looked at lots of days bettwen dates scripts.. but I need this below..

say December 10th is the last day..

and today its October 14th.

now theres dark days every tuesday and wednesday..

the html links are link  www.blablba.com/nhl/146.html    basically 146 is todays number.. oct 14.. so it being friday.. we will have sat which will be... 147.html .. then sun 148.html  then mon 149.html...  skip tues skip thursday..  then friday should be 150.html  all the way up to december 10th.

Does anyone have a smart way to script this?

I was either thinking  date = the number    or automatically letting each date figure out the page number every day.

lol is this even make sence??  sorry if not.

How about.. I need the days from today till december 10th to count how many days have passed.. excluding tuesdays and thursdays..

then I'll just  make oct14th = 146

then  todays number = current number from date + oct14th

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.