Need help with two issues

radiations3

Issue # 1

How can i send the values come from $_POST['name'],$_POST['number'] to an email address xyz@radiations3.com???

Issue # 2

I am trying to display data from four different tables with the following sql query:

(The problem is that the data is getting displayed fine but i don't know why some of the (same )data gets repeated two or three times where as i checked in all four tables and all the data exists one time not twice)

If anything wrong with my query kindly help

SELECT distinct *

FROM applicant,applicant_info_nic,room,student

WHERE applicant_info_nic.status='Available' and  applicant.appNIC=applicant_info_nic.appNIC and applicant.roomID=room.roomID and applicant.appNIC=student.appNIC

ORDER BY applicant.roomID

Not sure if this would work with *.  You might need to add all table fields instead, i.e status, roomID etc.

SELECT distinct(appNIC),*
FROM applicant,applicant_info_nic,room,student
WHERE applicant_info_nic.status='Available' and  applicant.appNIC=applicant_info_nic.appNIC and applicant.roomID=room.roomID and applicant.appNIC=student.appNIC
ORDER BY applicant.roomID

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.