Tables / Forms

spidersam74

Hiya

Let me start by saying I am completley new to any kind of server side scripting although I have created a  few websites.

A local company I created a site for is after a secure area where the admin person can login & fill in an online rota sheet & then the staff login as themselves & view this online. I guess I can create multi level users but, what is the best way to go about this? If I create a fillable form/tables for the admin user how do I then send this to be viewable, but not editable by the staff members.

They are also after an online timesheet that each member of staff can fill in themselves but for it also to be editable by the admin user. I figured forms or table would be also suitable for this as no automatic calculations need to be made. Essentially it would be like a fillable PDF - but one step at a time.

any pointers very much appreciated

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.