Embeding with php css into Wordpress

oleman

I placed car-dealer-website, a web application from car-dealer-website.org , in a subdirectory on my host mysite.com/car. Wordpress is public_html (mysite.com).

What I am trying to do is embed mysite.com/car in Wordpress. I tried iframe and it is ugly. I looked for a php css options,using a code I found online, it didnt work but I saw hope and think php and css is the solution.

What I am asking for is direction on using php and css to embed in Wordpress. I want to write code no plugins. I hope to learn some php coding. Thank you in advance for your suggestions, tutorials, different methods.

An easy way is to make a new page in wordpress named car, it doesn't matter what the content is for that page.

Now make a new folder in your wordpress file directory named car, place all your car site files into there, now when you access mysite.com/car it will use the car folders contents.

If the above does not help you and actually need to use php code and other code within wordpress, you have to get around the wordpress filters, which the easiest way is to use the php/html plugins.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.