Include function

sonyaseth

how to include 2 file side by side

You'd play with it.

You also said "not one behind another" something else must be in play here in your css, they should be one on top of the other if there are no styles

Just for argument lets's say you want to put then in a wrapper 1000px s wide. The first one could be 495pxs wide with a margin-right of say 500px and the second could be 495pxs wide floated right. Or you could float one left and one right.

The best thing to do is play with it, testing in firefox, ie 7 8 & 9. I worked on something like this a half a day yesterday using somoene else code and trying to figure out what was going on. Also remember that ie6 adds something like 3pxs to a float so I always have 5-10 unused pxs when the width of all my divs is added up.(remember width is really margin+padding+border+width)

There are smarter people on here that say they should all be floated the same way but I haven't seen them on here in a while.

Also if you can used firefox's firebug it's a God send

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.