HELP Need simple noob code for school project

MrVivi

Hi guys and girls im  a new guy on this forums  and im here to beg for a favor, for my school assignment i have to make a simple php script and i have no idea how to do that so, here i am what i need is basically a video store rental application that store staff would use.  Nothing fancy just that it works. We also got sakila-db to work with and use witch is 30% of my problem  if a got to make my own db i would not be quite as confused right now. Can any1 help me because im starting to panic.

i apologize if i posted in the wrong place.

im including small dijagram of how this thing is supposed to look any help would be appreciated.

chartgz.th.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

im trying but its not going great  :'( the problem is this is same kind of seminar that i was made to go but they entered me to late and i missed 2 thirds of the classes i mean i just figured out  how loops work im not rdy for this but if i dont do it and pass i have to pay for the seminar i did not want go in the first place and the thing is not cheap. SO PLEASE HELP im BEGING HERE. funny thing is its not hard i know its not hard its probably something like 30 min for some1 who gets php but its 2 weeks minimal for me witch would be fine i did not have a deadline.

Show us what you have done thus far, and where you are having problems.

For anyone to write the whole thing for you makes no sense; A) you will have leaned nothing, thus having wasted the money; B) Spin it anyway one likes, bottom line it is known as cheating; which destroys your integrity and the integrity of the person assisting.

I would hate to find out my Cardiac Surgeon had someone else do his assignments in med school

ok heres a question how do u set a db so when i for example loan a dvd i record date of the loan and the expected return date witch im making a fixed for all dvds for example if today i loan one DVD ihave a day to return it if a take two DVD i have two days to return it im not sure how to set up my table so i can record that.

thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.