File upload problem

tomkure

Hi everybody,

I have recently change to a new server, and have some problem with a script for uploading files on my new server.

Script is an old which I have updated with new php command, <? not accepted in new server.

Scripts shall upload picture to folder in server and write information to database

From form script I am saving my upload

<input type="hidden" name="Mode" value="EditMapProperty" />
<input type="hidden" name="Old_Map" value="<?php echo $Property->Get_Map();?>" />

In my php script I do

elseif($Mode=="EditMapProperty"):

$Map_name = $HTTP_POST_FILES['Map']['name'];

$Property=new Property($PropertyID);

$ReferenceNo=$Property->Get_ReferenceNo();

if($Map!=""): $DeleteMap=$Dir_MapProperty_Admin."".$Property->Get_Map();  @unlink($DeleteMap); endif;

if($Map_name==""):

$Map=$Old_Map;

else:

copy($HTTP_POST_FILES['Map']['tmp_name'],

$Dir_MapProperty_Admin."".$ReferenceNo."-".$Map_name);

$Map=$ReferenceNo."-".$Map_name;

endif;

$Property->EditMap($Map);  //Update database information

echo "<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"0;URL=$Redirect2?p=property_details&PropertyID=$PropertyID\">"; 

Can any help if there are any PHP problem in this coding.

Kind Regards

Tom

The forum's menu button you used to highlight your php code is for making links to the php manual section for php keywords. Just use the forum's

bbcode tags for php code.

$HTTP_POST_FILES was depreciated a really long time ago, turned off by default in php5.0, finally throws a depreciated error in php5.3, and is completely removed in php5.4. Use $_FILES instead of $HTTP_POST_FILES

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.