Meta keyword, title and description - duplicate problem

ebchost

On the index page of http://www.sportskevesti.co i have the meta tags of Title, Description, Keyword.... and other element, but it is necessary to show them in name of the other pages, socer, basketbal, handbal, tennis...., and there fore news spetial.

in this moment, i have this meta tag double.

for example:

www.sportskevesti.co/index.php

<meta name="title" content="Sportske Vesti">

<meta name="description" content="Najnovije sportske vesti iz Srbije i ostatka sveta. Sve na jednom mestu.">

<meta name="keywords" content="sport, vesti, fudbal, tenis, kosarka, odbojka, rukomet, auto, moto, trke">

http://sportskevesti.co/index.php?opcija=vest&vest_id=60067

<meta name="title" content="Sportske Vesti">

<meta name="description" content="Najnovije sportske vesti iz Srbije i ostatka sveta. Sve na jednom mestu.">

<meta name="keywords" content="sport, vesti, fudbal, tenis, kosarka, odbojka, rukomet, auto, moto, trke">

<meta name="title" content="Danas je derbi!" />

<meta name="description" content="Na stadionu Crvene zvezde danas se igra ..." />

<meta name="keywords" content="danas, derbi, "/>

Since I assume that this is not good for SEO optimization, how to avoid this and show only one meta per page ?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.