Choose upload directory

klturi421

Basically what I am trying to do is create an upload form so that I may choose what predetermined directory in a drop down to upload the file to. For example if I want to upload 'image.jpg' to the folder 'family' I can then use a drop down, select family and upload the image.

So far I have yet to find a script similar to what I am trying to do. I see regular upload scripts, but nothing so that I can choose a predetermined directory. Any ideas?

In other script, look for anything with /upload/pictures, or something that looks like a path.  Replace that with a variable, which is set by your drop down box.

For instance, if your dropdown box has 1 value, say Family.  The value for Family would be /upload/family.  Now, instead of upload/pictures being the root directory, /upload/family would be.

Make sense?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.