Layout similar to clipboard

maxkinn

Hi

I have upload image script. where user can upload their images. The width and height of the images are not limited. Users can upload any kind of images. Now the problem I am facing is if users upload large images and small images, the layout get scattered.

So I decided to do layout similar to

http://sergey.fantoon.com/clipboard/funny.html

here they have aligned the images very nicely. They looks prety aligned in the way of rows and columns. they are not scattered. So I would like to get exact same layout.

Any body know what scripts can help me to achieve this?

your help will be aprreciated.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say this is a Javascript question. The best you could do in HTML/CSS would be to hard code those boxes which would kind of defeat the purpose of allowing the user to upload images of any size or create a fluid system with all images within a div of certain width floating left. It will look messy but might be a start.

CSS:

#imagewrapper {

width: 800px;

overflow: auto;

}

.image {

float:left;

}

There may be a JQuery plugin that could help as well. Check here for some examples: http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/css/fresh-jquery-image-gallery-display-solutions/

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.