Getting IMG Tag and auto upload properties for editor

bob.johnson

Hello

i just want to code a function for my editor that help me to do this:

i copy a page with some note and picture in my editor,when i press send bottom editor find IMG tag in and upload it in my own server

i can write a function for finding IMG tag and upload,but i don't know how i have to add automatic upload to my server,is there any body here can help me for coding this?

or do you know one script or editor that have this properties on it?

i use my sample editor

It is not possible with AJAX (which is a way of communicating with a server) or jQuery (which is a framework for JavaScript). The problem is that you'd need direct access to the files on a person's computer and that's simply not possible with JavaScript.

Java and Flash can both access files, if the user allows them to run, and could thus automatically upload files. I don't know how you would with them because I am neither a Java nor ActionScript programmer.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.