Making a bat file for Window task Scheduler

Shadowing

Can someone help me out with making a bat file. I cant find a good set of directions on google.

I have window scheduler all working in running but it runs my script in note pad and not IE like I need it too.

I also read something about php cgi file for doing this same thing but cant make heads of tails out of it from reading about it in the manual.

Trying to run this http://localhost/gate/users/update.php

ahh alright i typed this into command prompt and got c:\software\xampp\xampp\php is not a recognized as an internal or external command. operable program or batch file.

C:\software\XAMPP\xampp\php -f "C:\Software\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\stargate\users\update.php"

Thats my exact dir where my php folder is located though

Im using xampp with PHP 5.3.8

when command prompt first loads I get

D:\documents and settings\shadowings>

so I hit c: enter brings me down to

c:\> then I type software\XAMPP\xampp\php.exe -f "C:\Software\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\stargate\users\update.php"

and gives the same error

making a web broswer game. every one minute was just to test it.

making it so every hour it updates all accounts adding resources for players

really appreciate you helping me out these last few weeks scootstah. im learning alot. i just have a hard time understanding the manuals on things

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.