Facebook comment box

Iluvatar+

I dont no if this should even go here but here it goes. I created a blog were each blog post is veiwed on the same page in regards to the id passed to it (as standard). What i really need to do is incorporate the facebook comment box onto the page but... it only relates to the document itself rather than it's dynamic content.

I dont no if this should even go here but here it goes. I created a blog were each blog post is veiwed on the same page in regards to the id passed to it (as standard). What i really need to do is incorporate the facebook comment box onto the page but... it only relates to the document itself rather than it's dynamic content.

Ok.  What have you done so far?  Are you stuck somewhere specific?  Have you tried any tutorials online?

I have some how done it by mistake. I added the code as suggested by the facebook steps but you have to define a url for it to relate to. All i done was remove the url from the code snippet and left it blank and it worked. 

It must be a default method in the API that says if there is no url defined use the current url and relate that comment to that url.

I have some how done it by mistake. I added the code as suggested by the facebook steps but you have to define a url for it to relate to. All i done was remove the url from the code snippet and left it blank and it worked. 

It must be a default method in the API that says if there is no url defined use the current url and relate that comment to that url.

So you got everything working?  If so, mark as solved from the bottom.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.