Need help with twitter program. Grab more than first 20 tweets on twitter page?

Lexicon

Im trying to make a php program that will grab all the user's tweets they have ever done.. I'm using curl to request the twitter page and scrape the html.

It looks as though the maximum amount of tweets I can get is 20, which is the amount on the initial first page. There is some script that loads another 20 tweets once I scroll to the bottom of the page...

Does anyone know how to make the page automatically load a certain amount so I can scrape more than the first 20 at once.

I basically use my curl "wrapper" to send a web request to load the twitter page and get all the html.

If check someone's profile on twitter, you will see an intitial page. But once you scroll down u can pretty much scroll down forever and it just keeps loading more and more content.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.