PHP & Directory Permissions.

skwap

Dear Coder Bro,

I made a simple php script which copy some files to the server directory through a php loop. It means it will copy some 1000+ files via loop & store into a directory.

The script worked fine before some 2 - 3days, Suddenly i saw that script is executing but no files copied to the server's directory. I checked the directory permission & it was 755. I changed the permission to  777 and run the script once again and it worked success...

But the problem is the directory permission automatically changes to the old 755. I don't know how it happen. I need to change the directory permission to 777 when i begin to run the script.

My Question is.

1.) Why did the directory permission automatically changes to 755. ?

2.) How to solve this problem to avoid the every time directory permission changing behavior ?

I Hope expert coder guys will respond soon...!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.