Project Setback

baccarak

applicationj.jpg

with my limited PHP programming skills I have managed to successfully a produce a css button maker which makes and produces the code for a number of resolutions and devices.

this is the $result displayed

$result = "<a href='#' class='blnk'><li class='btn rnd'>" .$_SESSION['text'] ."</li></a>";
($_SESSION['result']==$result);

this is how each device is called:

####   ANDROID   #######
if ($_SESSION['device']=="android")
{ echo "<div id='andt'></div><div id='andm'><div id='and-st'><div id='btn'>";
  $i=1;
  while($i<=$_SESSION['nbr']){
echo  $result;
  $i++;
  }
echo "<div class='cl'></div></div></div></div><div id='andb'></div>";}

This is the dropdown for the bumber of buttons

<legend> Button No</legend>
<select name="nbr"><option value="<? echo $_SESSION['nbr'] ?>"><? echo $_SESSION['nbr'] ?></option><?php include('inc/f-1to8.php'); ?></select></fieldset></td>

<tr>  
<td colspan="3"><fieldset><legend>Button Text </legend><input name="text" type="text" value="<? echo $_SESSION['text'] ?>"  size="50" maxlength="16" /></fieldset></td>

What I need is to know howto not only produce a number of Button Text input boxes that correspond to Button No but ones that each correspond individual buttons so each button has its own text field.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated - Im suprised I have got as far as I have. here is the link at the mo http://www.d-sine.com/_STYLES/buttons.php - (the reset button will set default settings by going to a page that posts back default settings in hidden fields on a meta refresh)

Kind Regards

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.