Browser Details + Resolution

APD1993

If I were to write a code where the browser details and resolution are to be displayed, would the following code work?

//Here, I am using the "</body>" tag to end the body of the webpage and the "</html>" tag to end the HTML script
</body>
</html>

//By using the "<?php" code, I am creating a PHP script and when I use the  "function" keyword here, I am creating a function called Identification with no arguments in the parameters
<?php function Identification() 
//Here, I am creating a variable called "$viewer" 
//The value of this variable uses the "getenv" library function and the "HTTP_USER_AGENT" is what the "getenv" library function will be performed on and the value of this is that value of the $viewer attribute
//The code uses the ";" to end the command
$viewer = getenv ("HTTP_USER_AGENT");
$width= $_get['width'];
$height=$_get['height'];
//Here, I am using the "echo" library function and the "$viewer" attribute as well as the "<b> (bold)" tags to write a formatted string to the webpage
//I then use the ";" to end the command and I use "?>" to end the PHP script
$msg = "Browser details: $viewer";
$msg .= "Resolution is $width pixels long and $height pixels high";
echo ($msg);
?>
//Here, I am using the "<html>"<head"> and "<title>" tags as well as the "</head"> and "</title>" so that I can write a title (Browser + Platform Identification Script) for the webpage that the script will be shown on    
<html><head><title>Browser + Platform Identification Script</title></head> 
//Here, I am using the "<body>" tag to create the body of the webpage
<body>
//Here, I am using the "<?php" code so that I can start a PHP script that will run the Identifcation script and show the results on a webpage
<?php Identification()
//I then use the "}?> to end the PHP script
?>
//Here, I am using the "</body>" tag to end the body of the webpage and the "</html>" tag to end the HTML script
</body>
</html>

Thanks,

Andrew :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.