Presentation Capabilities, benefit, Comparision and why use PHP, Mysql.

zohab

Hi,

I am submitting proposal for my project and technology I am using is PHP, Mysql.

I want to know do we have any good document, presentation or article explain following in details.

[1]. Capabilities of PHP and MySQL.

[2]. Comparison and benefits of PHP and MySQL with technologies like .Net and Java.

[3]. Why use PHP and MySQL.

I know putting all above points in one document will be difficult but I convey client I need it.

- Thanks

MySQL has nearly always targeted the enterprise market, so there are lots of 'why choose'... type articles/white papers up on their website.  PHP is much more community run, so try the companies that have embraced and supported it.  For example Zend comes to mind, IBM have partnered with Zend, might want to try their archives of white papers and so forth.  If that is indeed what you're looking for.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.