PHP & ODBC

seven10

I could really use some help, I'm a new programmer so I'm open to any advice or ideas, but we've created a VFP program and here's what I need...

I need to make an HTML page for people to input information about a contract and then upload files that are associated with that contract. This all needs to be done over the internet of course and I'm not sure if there's a software that would help with this or if ODBC is even the way to go? Right now I'm coming up awfully blank with ODBC...

Any suggestions?

As ODBC is used to connect to a database, I'm not sure what your trying to do!

What you are attempting to do isn't that hard, but i guess its what you want the end result to be.. for example

once these details have been submitted how do you plan do access them ? why must it be ODBC ? etc

--MadTechie

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.