I have so many unidentified errors

Monkuar

And I fixed literally probably over couple hundrend by now,

But i got like 200 more I need to fix, but is there a way so I can set a SETTINGS IN PHP.INI to make the error's come out by Lowest to highest LINE?

Cuz I get error in filename.php on LINE 50 then I fix it, then the last error is like LINE 1 or line 2500..... so I have to scroll all the way up again, it get's annoying

is there a way to order the error's so it's easy lowest line to highest line?

Cuz I got so many to fix :o Ternary operator has been my best friend lately!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

its pretty sad when you have hundreds of errors to fix.. errors come in the order that the parser parses, top to bottom. Next time, prevent the errors from happening in the first place..

there just stupid unidentified error's because i never used ISSET.....

bcz i thought it wouldn't matter, until I read somewhere that if you fix all the errors it does make php process faster by ms's

so im down to do w/e to help it go faster

There is nothing stupid about getting an error when you try to use a variable that isn't defined. In fact it makes perfect sense that it would cause an error.

What would be stupid would be if php where to simply overlook poor programming.

There is nothing stupid about getting an error when you try to use a variable that isn't defined. In fact it makes perfect sense that it would cause an error.

What would be stupid would be if php where to simply overlook poor programming.

well im fixing them now.. i think i learned my mistake, i mean i am learning the hard way.. going through and fixing them... that's a good punishment imo

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.