Add a extra word in links

Trizocyy

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I have bought a script that are encoded is something that i cant change or read, and i have ask the owner how to put a {user} at the end of every hyperlink

so are going to a other site, but he said you need a external script to do that. So was wondering if anyone could help me.

Im using a database where all the user are etc

But If i go to google.com and login as Bobmartin

I will be at google.com/home

Then i click on a hyperlink inside google.com/home that will bring me to a other side

Lets say the hyperlink (other site) is www.phpfreaks.com/profile/

So when i begining to redirect to www.phpfreaks.com/profile/ the script will add {user} from the database

So at the end i will be redirect to www.phpfreaks.com/profile/Bobmartin

The hyperlink is generated in a unique code so i cant just add {user} it must be a external script i need to use.

So to say it fast

I want to add /{user} for every hyperlink that is redirect to another site without add {user} direct to the hyperlink for example www.google.com/{user}, the hyperlink must me www.google.com

Well i hope you guys understand  this, im not the best person to explain things so :)

Also my english suck so dont judge me ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.