Working with payment processors?

orgzchaos

Hi

I will be making a php code which will verify if the user have successfully made the relevant payments. I have never worked on such scripts and this would be my first time. I was looking around and got a rough idea that payment processors do provide some kind of demos to test script functionality without actually making transactions. I was wondering if I can find some articles about PayPal and 2CheckOut payment processors and how to go around them. I believe 2checkout provide demos for testing purposes, does paypal? I only have a 2checkout account as I am from a non supported paypal country, but guess I can just make an account for testing purposes but offcourse no transactions will be there!

Okay, I was looking around the sandbox seeing a couple of sample codes but they all seem too confusing as that is the first time I am doing that. I just want a simple payments check which verifies the transaction amount and the receiver's id is correct and nothing else. Which code should I go for?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.