text-align:center;
display:block;
padding:0px;
margin:0px;
}

PHP code to output

echo '
<table>
<tr><td align="center"><a class="list" target="namehere" title="',$file,'" alt="',$file,'" href="mobile_player.php?filename=',($file),'">',$file,' </a></td></tr>
<tr><td class="list1" align="center">
[<a href="../../rename/rename_track(mobile).php?albumname=',$foldername,'/&filename=',$file,'">Change Name</a>]
[<a href="../../delete/delete_track.php?albumname=',$foldername,'/&filename=',$file,'">Delete</a>]</td></tr>
</table>';

and every time I use PHP rename() and text is bigger that width:100%; 100% becomes 100%+ rather than staying at 100% and following onto the next line if I dont use php rename() it works the way I want it to any ideas?

I found the reason behind it the string (word) length was one whole such as a word of 50 characters so I used PHP wordwrap()

$text = "Thequickbrownfoxjumpedoverthelazydog.";

$newtext = wordwrap($text, 20, "<br />\n");

echo $newtext;

this adds a break (<br />) or (\n) every 20 characters

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.