clear cache of images on page load

ebolt007

So I have a page that has profile images basically, but these images cache and when someone clicks on anything, like rotate image, since my script rotates the image and saves it correctly, I can hit Ctrl+F5 and the image then shows up correct, but the page loading itself after running my script using a get method and then using the header coming back to the same page the image looks like it wasn't reloaded. Noones gonna hit Ctrl+F5, so how do I get this to cache the image completely when the page reloads? I've tried

<meta http-equiv="pragma" content="no-cache" />

But this doesn't work, well nothing seems to work really. :(

Ok, I guess it's far enuff along to show the URL. ;)http://www.thetrue1.com/ That didn't seem to work, and I know I need to do a different server, but I got Godaddy just to try different things and have a server to play on. When you goto the site, you can login using username:GuyDefault and password:test1234 then if you goto MyAccount>Edit Pictures and click on the gallery, you'll see the images, and either make one of a profile picture, or try using the rotating image button and it won't seem to work unless you ctrl+F5 it. Hopefully you like the site too. :)

Yeah, I ctrl+F5'd it again and it still doesn't work just now. When I click rotate either direction, it just says it's rotating then refreshes the page but the image doesn't rotate unless I hit ctrl+F5 then it finally changes, same with setting a profile image. Maybe I just have something super cached in my system. I'll try on another computer later too.  Just tried in both IE and Firefox tho. Thanks tho, hopefully you like the site. :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.