Multi-moderation tool

3raser

Asking "would I use explode" is like asking "how would I climb a mountain, would I use a rope?"  Yes, you would...and 5,000 other things.

If you want to allow people to select multiples of something, name the checkboxes "selection[]" and put the values as the IDs you want to select.  Then $_POST['selection'] will be an array of the items selected.  You can loop through them using foreach.

Asking "would I use explode" is like asking "how would I climb a mountain, would I use a rope?"  Yes, you would...and 5,000 other things.

If you want to allow people to select multiples of something, name the checkboxes "selection[]" and put the values as the IDs you want to select.  Then $_POST['selection'] will be an array of the items selected.  You can loop through them using foreach.

Thank you. Sorry for asking the question. I always want to be sure before going through with something.

For each individual thread that is echoed out, would I add a new form? I tried making the form tag spread from before the threads start echoing, to after. But that made my site look a little weird. Is there any possible way I can add a checkbox before each individual title, and have it assigned to a form? I don't think it's possible, though.

This is what I was trying to do, but it made my site look a little odd:

echo '<form action="test.php" method="POST">';

while($row = blah)
{
echo '<input type="checkbox" name="action[]" value="'. $row['id'] .'">'.$row['title'];
}

echo '</form>';

Any suggestions?

You didn't get the point of ManiacDan's comment. You're being FAR too vague.

Your issue is markup. I'd suggest using a Cascading Style Sheet to modify the way your elements appear. This is no longer a PHP issue, but an HTML issue.

You're on the right track though.

You didn't get the point of ManiacDan's comment. You're being FAR too vague.

Your issue is markup. I'd suggest using a Cascading Style Sheet to modify the way your elements appear. This is no longer a PHP issue, but an HTML issue.

You're on the right track though.

Thank you for the response. I'm going with the exact idea that ManiacDan gave me. And regarding the CSS, I'll try and do a quick fix from there and see if I can get anything working.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.