Host can't solve my issue

karimali831

Hey.. hoping someone can help me on a this issue I have been having for 4 days now.

My host has tried to figure out what is causing it and has told me they are finding it very strange, everytime my website is up on their server it will take 600%-800% CPU so they must take it down for fair usage on other customers of course. They said they can easily track and trace websites that are overloading the resources but mine seems too complicated to understand as it is having legitmate traffic (on average 30 users online and 300 visits daily) which would never be the cause of CPU spikes to 600%-800%. They either believe it is a "clever attack" or some PHP script perhaps looping like mad.

Anyone help me and my host figure out the problem as we obviously both don't like the website to continue to be offline. The website has very standard content CMS running and clean database it makes no sense to the both of us.

Like to mention the last activity I had done on the website was when I tried to insert into database:-

Query failed:
errorno=126
error=Incorrect key file for table './teamxcom_webspell/ws_bi2_cup_matches.MYI'; try to repair it
query=DELETE FROM ws_bi2_cup_matches WHERE matchno='5' && type='gs' && ladID='0' && 1on1='1'

Then after I tried to perform query from database:

Error
SQL query:

SELECT *
FROM `ws_bi2_cup_matches`
ORDER BY `ws_bi2_cup_matches`.`matchID` DESC
LIMIT 0 , 30

MySQL said:

#1030 - Got error 134 from storage engine 

Then found out the table on phpmyadmin had wrong page numbers in sequence:-

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 379, 746, 1113, --, --, --7349

After I contacted web host they mentioned it is causinga massive problem and took it down after that.

Anyone can shed some light on this please? Sorry if it is posted in wrong section!

Thanks very much :)

..everytime my website is up on their server it will take 600%-800% CPU..

Did your host tell you that? - 0% is no CPU usage and 100% is max CPU usage. Unless your PHP is somehow physically adding several more CPUs to their server that's a fair way from being right.

Query failed:
errorno=126
error=Incorrect key file for table './teamxcom_webspell/ws_bi2_cup_matches.MYI'; try to repair it
query=DELETE FROM ws_bi2_cup_matches WHERE matchno='5' && type='gs' && ladID='0' && 1on1='1'

Well, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have '&&' in your query but rather 'AND' so:

DELETE FROM ws_bi2_cup_matches WHERE matchno='5' AND type='gs' AND ladID='0' AND 1on1='1';

Also if 'matchno', 'ladID' and '1on1' are store as integers in your database you shouldn't need to be surrounding them with single-quotes so:

DELETE FROM ws_bi2_cup_matches WHERE matchno=5 AND type='gs' AND ladID=0 AND 1on1=1;

Then after I tried to perform query from database:

Error
SQL query:

SELECT *
FROM `ws_bi2_cup_matches`
ORDER BY `ws_bi2_cup_matches`.`matchID` DESC
LIMIT 0 , 30

MySQL said:

#1030 - Got error 134 from storage engine 

Try to run a:

REPAIR TABLE ws_bi2_cup_matches;

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.