I don't get this? PHP Curl Dom?

happyhippy

I have a large list of websites that have allowed me to submit my website and description every 24 hours to there sites. I'm really getting tired of sitting by my computer and submitting the information to every site manually. I never understood curl and php dom stuff. does anyone have a easy code where I can

post a pre scripted text of my information into three boxes and it auto submits every 24 hours to the websites?

The boxes look like this

<input maxlength="255" value="http://" name="sPlugurl" size="20" style="font-family: Verdana; color: FE9999; font-size: 10pt; background-color: 656565; font-weight: none; border: 1px solid #0C0C0C" type="text">

<input maxlength="30" value="Sitename" name="sPlugname" size="20" style="font-family: Verdana; color: FE9999; font-size: 10pt; background-color: 656565; font-weight: none; border: 1px solid #0C0C0C" type="text">

<input maxlength="255" value="Description" name="sPlugdescription" size="20" style="font-family: Verdana; color: FE9999; font-size: 10pt; background-color: 656565; font-weight: none; border: 1px solid #0C0C0C" type="text">

<input type="submit" value="Dump" style="background-color: #656565; font-family: Verdana; color: <? echo ;?>; font-size: 10pt; border: 1px solid #0C0C0C">

the php script would auto fill out  the value of the first 3 boxes with my info and then the program would submit it to there forum.

I looked on google but nothing I found I can figure out?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.