documents validation

connel

Hi,  There is this project 'District Collector Office-Information integration' that computerizes the citizen facility center. In the system citizens can apply for birth certificates,marriage certificate  , obtain ration cards among other functionalists online.so far my system can generate birth and marriage certificates but i totally have no idea on how to validate  the same.at what conditions is one illegible to obtain a marriage cert?,supposing one has more than one wife?,what limits one from applying for more than one document? when is one illegible to obtain a birth cert.? conditions limiting application of more than one birth cert ?

Thanx.

Regards cornelius

Anything can be faked on the web.  You will have to talk with your city,county,state officials, as to what the criteria is that determines those factors.  We deal with coding problems here, so I doubt you will get a response on this issue.